Exam week has arrived and although I have some drafted post, I will not have time to publish them this week. I hope that you will bear with me and come back next weekend! Here is what you can expect once exams are over:
- Some lovely music by Charlie to add to you London Marathon playlist
- Week 5 of training for the Vitality Hackney Half Marathon (check out how the first 4 weeks went here).
- We will discuss healthy eating. Charlie beat me to eat and posted a great article about it, which I invite you to read.
- A guest manicure for the Sunday Pamper serie (by the way, I still have Wotsits fingers)
- I also invite you to listen to One for the Road, a great podcast by my friends Lissy and Harry about running, and the rest of your life. You might recognise a French accent talking about running, croissant and crepes in episode 3 😉
See you next week ?